Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 15

A short one today- I promise :)

I actually took this pic last weekend when the snow finally melted away. Snow can be pretty, but usually only for the first day or so. Then it tends to turn into the mushy, grey stuff on the side of the road that just looks dirty.

Not only was I happy to see the snow melt away, I was suprised at how green my grass was underneath. Minus, of course, the spots that will forever be dead due to the dogs having particular areas they like to "visit".

This is the time of year that I really struggle with, and I know I am not alone. It's cold every day, and it's dark when I go to work and come home. So I took this pic to remind me that among the grey, dingy, and dirty there is sunshine and green grass out there, even when you can't see it. I peek at it about once a day, to keep me motivated and remind me that spring will come (in 63 days, 14 hours, and 5 minutes if you were wondering..).

Come on Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment