Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day 282

Today is TBT, otherwise known as Throwback Thursday. At first, I didn't really get into the social media fad that had my friends posting pictures of them in high school or as toddlers. I enjoyed looking at everyone else's pictures, but didn't feel a pressing need to throw up any of my own past.

But over the last few weeks, I have taken the opportunity on Thursday evenings, before I sit down and write my blog, to peruse through old photos. Most times it's just a pleasant fifteen minutes or so of walking through my own personal history, but sometimes I come across a photo that I feel compelled to share.

Tonight was one of those nights.

A couple of years ago, I wandered into the coffee shop where I worked in search of an afternoon pick-me-up. What I got instead was a giggle. As I glanced to my left, I saw where they had gathered all of the day's pastries that were left and pushed them together towards the front of the display case.

I know they didn't do it on purpose, but that morning's pineapple upside-down muffins were now this afternoon's breast look-a-likes. They were perfect, to the point where I had a small pang of jealousy...

Tonight's picture was chosen in honor of a month where we celebrate and honor boobies. So don't forget to feel your muffins on a regular basis. Or your loved ones muffins. Just don't offer to help a stranger with their muffins. Although I am sure you have the best intentions, they just may not understand...


No comments:

Post a Comment