Friday, October 17, 2014

Day 290

It's Friday!

That means I get to sleep in tomorrow, watch TV, and do what ever I want for the next two days!

Oh who am I kidding?

What it really means is laundry, housecleaning, errand running, and transporting children to activities for the next two days. Oh well, I like the illusion that the word "Friday" portrays...

There is one Friday out of the year when I get to do what ever I want though. Black Friday. I look forward to it every year. It's like my own personal holiday- 36 hours of nothing but shopping!!

I got in the Friday mood today by downloading my Black Friday app. That's right ladies and gentlemen- there are apps for this event. It allows you to scan ads on your phone instead of having to carry all those paper ones around. It also sends out updates on sales and when stores run out of items. It allows you to shop by store or by category, and keeps a running list of what you are interested in buying.

Are you starting to see why I might love it? :)

Today's pic represents planning ahead and Friday nights doing what ever the heck you want to do. In case you were wondering, Harbor Freight already has their ad out- and there's a smoking deal on a generator and tool bench...

No comments:

Post a Comment