Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Day 301

I'm tired. I'm sore from lifting weights yesterday. And I have a headache.

Boo-hoo, right?

After taking a hot shower to try and clear my head and ease my muscles, I started getting my clothes out for tomorrow. Because you must have realized by now that I am not the girl who can get up in the morning and just pick out an outfit willy-nilly...

And that's when I realized I have absolutely no clean underwear in my drawer. Well, except for that one pair of thongs I had high hopes for at one point but are so uncomfortable I can't imagine wearing them all day...

Glumly, I headed towards the laundry room, resigned to the notion of having to stay up late in order to be able to both wash and dry my undies for tomorrow. That's when I noticed a basket of laundry on the counter  that wasn't there when I left for work this morning.

Lo and behold, mixed in with my husband and son's boxers, jeans, and socks, was a pair of purple, full-cheek coverage underwear. I was saved.

Tonight's picture celebrates clean underwear and getting to go to bed earlier than you thought. I know it's not a night full of wisdom or witty humor, but it was definitely the highlight of my day. But come on- you have to admit you have had a moment of thanks when you discover the shirt you wanted to wear was actually clean, or that you have enough tampons, Children's Tylenol,  or toilet paper to get you through the night without having to go to the grocery in your pajamas. Nighty night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment