Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day 274

After work, I needed to run a few errands. As I passed by the dry cleaners, I encountered the sign in tonight's picture. I stopped right in the middle of the parking lot, giggling as I pulled my phone out to snap a picture. As I was pulling away, I watched a couple come out of a store, see the sign and smile....then stop to  pull out their phone and take a picture as well.

I hope that sign gets them a ton of business. Because instead of using that sign to shout out discounts, sales, or why they are the best at cleaning clothes, they chose to simply have fun. That's who I want to do business with.

Tonight's picture is a tribute to those who choose to have fun and make others stop what they are doing and smile. I don't usually buy clothes that have to be ironed, let alone dry cleaned, but I just may have to drum something up....maybe I need to go shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment