Thursday, July 3, 2014

Day 184

Thursday night. No work tomorrow. And no children in the house...

You know what that means- date night.

And what a perfect evening for it. The humidity of the last few days has left and it almost feels like late summer, instead of the beginning.

My husband and I went to dinner by ourselves. Yeah, we ate pizza and beer- but it was fancy pizza and beer. Really. It was.

We walked around our local outdoor mall, holding hands and shopping for Baby G. There was music playing in the mall's courtyard, and people taking advantage of the outdoor dining areas at the local restaurants. 

We took our time, no agenda or plan. We talked about things we usually don't have the time or energy to discuss.  

Yeah it's 9 o'clock and I'm home in my yoga pants. But my husband is on the couch with me, and we are getting ready to watch a movie. A Jason Statham movie, which is win-win for both of us.

Tonight's pic represents a quiet night both out and in with the person you love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment