Monday, December 15, 2014

Day 350

I have a new friend. It is called a Lindt white peppermint chocolate truffle. It is giving Oreos a run for their money.

This is serious.

I had a coupon for $.75 off a bag of any type Lindt truffles, so I snagged a bag that would allow me to throw a few into gift bags containing friend's gifts.

Sorry friends. I made the mistake of tasting one....

I am now quite sure that I will have to purchase another bag, but I better do so the day I actually wrap presents. Otherwise, I am afraid that I will enter the new year with little white chocolate truffles all along my waistline...

Tonight's picture represents little pieces of heaven. They seem so innocent when you eat just one at a time. Peppermint is supposed to invigorate the lungs and increase alertness. Maybe that will help when I have to run an extra mile tomorrow to work these off....

No comments:

Post a Comment