Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Day 351

I haven't been on Pinterest in quite a while. Now I remember why....

I have heard it called "A Woman's Crack". I understand completely. It is absolute paradise for someone with a "squirrel" personality like me. One part of my brain keeps going, "Oooh! Look at that!" , while another part says, "But wait! Look at that!".

And the next thing I know, it is three o'clock in the morning....

While perusing through my "board" this evening, my eye caught onto this sign and I immediately snapped a pic and sent it to my mother. I am definitely a "mini-me" of the woman who raised me. To the point of sometimes being a little creepy. I actually opened my mouth and said something to my step-daughter this evening, and literally at the same time I was speaking my brain was registering, "Oh my God you sound just like your mother".

Oh well. Good thing I love her so much, right?

Tonight's picture represents a squirrel-minded woman's love of constant distraction, and the power behind the genetic wonder that is the mother-daughter combo. Love you, Mom. Oh, and there was a great pin about 4-ingredient gingerbread cheesecake bites on that screen too...

No comments:

Post a Comment