Sunday, April 13, 2014

Day 103

I love things that help me stay organized. And the Bic 4-color ball pen is definately one of those things. I am addicted to them at work, utilizing each color on my daily paperwork to represent different meanings and levels of urgency. 

Unfortunately, there must not be a lot of people who use this particular

pen, because I have a heck of a time trying to find them. I usually have to make a special trip to an office supply store for them, and usually wind up purchasing all four that they have on the shelf. 

I used up my last Bic on Wednesday last week. And it's actually quite ridiculous how out of sorts I felt on Thursday and Friday, with nothing but a lonely black pen. 

So today I took a chance and wandered down the office supply aisle at Kroger, since I was already there. I have looked for my beloved pen here before with no luck, but desperation drove me to check- just in case.

And lo and behold...there it was. My pen. All 4 glorious colors in one fat, admittedly ugly writing utensil. I almost jumped up and down in the aisle. Almost. I did let out a little yip of joy, but I don't think anyone heard me...

So now I can go to work tomorrow free of the distress caused by my Monkness. Whew! Today's pic represents habits and a favorite work utensil. 


No comments:

Post a Comment