Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 113

Yeah. I have awesome friends.

Upon arriving to my 10-year old's football practice (at a neighborhood children's park no less), my girlfriend presented me with this tank top to commemorate becoming a grandmother.

And yes, the letters are pink and sparkly.

So now I just have to figure out where I can wear it. The delivery room would probably be inappropriate, huh? Maybe I'll try it out at sand volleyball this Friday night. The songs they play on the overhead speakers are definately not censored, so I'm probably safe.

Baby G is doing well, by the way. Next ultrasound is April 6, and I have marked my calendar. Went to the store today and bought Qtips- I'm running out of gender neutral stuff to buy...

But as funny as my tank top is, I am touched to have a friend that would go out of her way to have this made for me. In all honesty, she could probably make a fortune selling these. I can't be the only one who thinks it's awesome!

Today's picture celebrates friendships and laughter, and the smile you can bring someone when you go out of your way for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment