Friday, May 16, 2014

Day 136

Dessert. I love it. Cake, pie, ice cream, cookies- it doesn't matter to me. I was probably a hummingbird in another life- drawn to sugar!

Of course, for someone training for triathlons this summer, dessert is technically the enemy. But I refuse to turn down opportunities for instant happiness just so I can possibly be a little bit less miserable on race day.

So when my husband asked me to stop for ice cream on the way home from work, I didn't argue. Five or six years ago, a Ritters Frozen Custard franchise moved in 2 min from our house. And honestly 2 min is pushing it-way too convenient! 

Tonight I will eat Peanut Butter Chip frozen custard. And tomorrow, I will run a little longer and probably a little slower- but it will be so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment