Saturday, May 24, 2014

Day 144

Today I went to get a pedicure with two young ladies that are sisters. I've known them since they were small children, and it's been a pleasure to watch them grow up. 

Isn't it funny how some sisters look so much alike, and others are completely different? My sister and I are opposites, one being white blonde as a child and the other brunette. My pedicure friends are a bit opposite as well, with the younger one standing flat-footed at 5'11" and the older at maybe 5'4".

But even though their height may cause strangers not to realize they are related, anyone who knows them will tell you they are thick as thieves. They have opposite interests, but are connected in a way only sisters can be.

So today's pic represents how you can be alike but different. See how their toes are shaped almost the same? And see how they picked out almost the same base color? But see how different their toe designs are? Alike...but different.

No comments:

Post a Comment