Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day 226

It's not too often that I take a pic for my blog before breakfast is even over, but today was one of those days.

As I opened the oven door to take out my breakfast, I looked down to discover a piece or two of mozzarella cheese had melted in the shape of an "S".

"Well I'll be", I thought, because my first name starts with an "S".

I don't know why that piece of cheese entertained me so much, but it did. I felt like the lady who pulled out a marshmallow in the shape of Jesus. 

Tonight's pic represents small little coincidences of nature that make you stop for a moment. The cloud that looks like the shape of a train. Or a puddle on the ground that is shaped like a penis (that one happened to me too- I still have the pic...). Or yes, a marshmallow shaped like Jesus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment