Monday, November 3, 2014

Day 307

I have decided that it is a good thing I'm already married. Because if not, I would seriously consider marrying my new sweat pants.

Unlike my usual yoga-type pants, these are loose and have fleece lining. Pair them up with a matching hoodie (of course I have a matching hoodie), and I may just never put jeans on again.

This is the kind of outfit to wear when you have the flu. Or are having an Indiana Jones movie marathon. It's the modern day housecoat. I even wore them to the grocery, although I admit that was pushing it for me...

I reluctantly put them in the dirty laundry. It was time. But you can bet they are going to the top of the comfy-pants stack in my closet as soon as they are clean. And that's saying something, because usually they would go at the bottom of the pile so I could wear the next pair in line in an even rotation...

Tonight's pic celebrates sweatpants, and the joy of being warm and cozy without waistband marks when you sit down. So bring on the germs and Harrison Ford- I am prepared! Let me know if you want a pair- I have friend who can hook you up :).

No comments:

Post a Comment