Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day 309

If I could actually get out of bed when my alarm goes off, it would be a miracle I have every intention of getting up as soon as the alarm goes off, but somehow the gravitational pull of my pillow wins over.

If I could ever actually do everything on my To Do list, it would be a miracle. I have every intention on completing everything, but the damn thing just keeps growing and growing.

If I could remember people's birthdays, it would be a miracle. I have every intention on getting each person a hand-signed birthday card, but the truth is I'm lucky to do that for my husband and kid.

If I could remember to take the trash out on Wednesdays, it would be a miracle...

I am getting to the point in my triathlon training, that I am really gonna have to start working out in the morning before work in order to do what I need to do and not detract too much from my family time.

Remember my whole "if I could actually get out of bed when the alarm clock goes off" statement?

Tonight's picture represents good intentions. I packed my bag tonight with everything I would need to swim at the YMCA tomorrow morning before work. I should be able to jump out of bed, throw on my suit and sweatpants, and walk out the door. Cross your fingers...

No comments:

Post a Comment