Friday, September 12, 2014

Day 255

There is something to be said about ending the week with a good meal and a glass of wine.

Ok it might have been  more than one glass of wine.

I've never been one to lean towards one type of alcohol. I will drink a beer with my pizza, a cosmo or margarita when out with girlfriends, or even do jello shots at graduation parties. I don't tend to drink a lot of wine at home, mainly becuase I can never finish a bottle before it goes bad. Unlike a bag of Oreos, which I can easily polish off in one sitting...

But tonight just felt like a wine night. Plus a girlfriend came over, so I had someone to share my bottle with (I'm such a pusher). I grilled chicken, and we ate green beans and tomatoes from the garden while we poured each other glasses of wine and talked about our week.

So tonight's post is simple, but true. The pic represents TGIF and relaxing with a friend and a bottle of wine. I am so thankful to have both.

No comments:

Post a Comment