Saturday, September 13, 2014

Day 256

According to my Nike running app, I burned over 1200 calories this morning.

According to my other app, MyFitnessPal, I am allotted 1880 calories per day if I don't excercise and still want to lose weight.You know what that means...

Saturday just became Eat-whatever-the-heck-I-want-to day.

I tried not to abuse it. Soy sausage on a whole wheat English muffin for breakfast. Two powergels during my run at 100 calories each. Baked Tilapia, baby carrots, and a small scoop of mashed potatoes for lunch.

And that's where things got ugly...

Did you know they now make Birthday Cake flavored M&Ms? Those candy coated gems are right behind Oreos and donuts on my favorite junk food list, and they are torturing me with new flavors that I feel I must try and give an opinion to. They have pumpkin and candy corn flavored ones as well....

If you look closely at the top of the bag, you will see the words "Resealable Zipper!"

Yeah right. Like I'm gonna close the bag...

I did eat a salad for dinner, but that was just to counteract the 3 Cow Tales I ate during the football game. And I might have stopped at Graeter's tonight for ice cream. Hey-I had a gift card....

Tonight's pic represents putting a new spin on a classic. For the record, I highly recommend the Birthday Cake flavored M&M's. Oh and the Cookie Classic sundae from Graeter's isn't bad either...

No comments:

Post a Comment