Friday, March 21, 2014

Day 80

I bought a car today. Not just any car either- my car. Yup- I bought the same car I have been driving the last few years on a lease.

Bor-ing.

I know. But I just have never been able to get excited about cars. I could really care less what I drive. As long as it has a CD player and cruise control, I am a happy girl. I have had top of the line vehicles in the past, and they can be nice- but in the end there are just more gadgets to break and the leather seats are cold in the winter and hot in the summer. I grew up driving a stick shift, so automatic or manual doesn't bother me either. I've had sun roofs, but truthfully hardly used them- they messed up my hair...

So today I am happy to say I am the proud owner of a base model Honda Accord. It gets great gas mileage, has a CD player for me to play my Nora Roberts audio books, and the cloth seats stay the same temperature no matter the weather outside. Not to mention the car payment is much less than those cars with the gadgets that just break...

Happy Friday- hope you get out for a drive this weekend, no matter what kind of car it's in :).

No comments:

Post a Comment