Saturday, June 14, 2014

Day 165

The thing I love best about the day before a race is that I get to do absolutely nothing, and not feel guilty about it.

No workout.

And I can eat carbs.

I'm supposed to lay around most of the day.

Ok, I did do a couple of hours of gardening, but I promise I didn't work very hard. I ran a few errands, including treating myself to a tri-top that can see me through the swim, bike, and run without having to change at my transition area.

But otherwise, I laid around most of the day.

The mastiff was pleased. The mutt and 11-year old were bored.

Oh well. They will survive.

Today's pic represents the simple pleasure of just lazing around on a gorgeous summer day. My bag is packed, clothes and breakfast are laid out, bike rack is on the car, and I've practiced laying out my transition area. All that's left is making sure my armpits are shaved- nothing like realizing your armpits are hairy to mentally throw you off your game, right? Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment