Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 176

I am having so much fun grandbaby shopping.

Probably too much fun. 

But there's just so much cute stuff! I really don't think I've gone too overboard- I pick up a few things per week and always on sale or clearance. 

I've always loved shopping for babies. But doing it a bit more lately has made me realize how much things have changed since my own last little one. How do you choose which diapers or baby food to buy these days- there are so many choices! Of course, some of those choices are for the better, especially in the food department. 

One thing hasn't changed though- there is definately a disproportionate array of boys versus girls clothing. The girls clothes always take up 9/10 of the baby department. That always frustrated me. But I guess the hard truth is that boys look just adorable in plain ole OshKosh overalls and a hat. No muss no fuss. 

So the search continues for adorable boy stuff. I'm getting ready to graduate to larger items like bouncy seats and bathtubs- I've been stalking the papers for neighborhood garage sales...

But in the mean time, I'm having a blast finding little treasures like the one in tonight's pic. I can't wait to see what he looks like! 


No comments:

Post a Comment